- Internal Revenue Service—An online resource to find the latest in tax law
- Small Business Administration— Small business programs and services to help you start, grow, and succeed
- Social Security Online— The Official Website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- The New York State Department of Taxation and Finance—Here you’ll find information on corporate, personal, sales and other NYS tax and finance-related issues.
- The Vermont Department of Taxes—In addition to forms and general information, the site provides tax collection statistics, legal interpretations of tax laws including technical bulletins, regulations, and formal rulings, and a variety of other tax-related information.